Friday, December 02, 2005

Great news, I just checked our luftansa online account and we have a flight two days earlier. I won't post when for safety reasons but I am very excited.

Caleb, We hope you have a great birthday. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We can't believe you are going to be 6 years old already. I seems like last week we were visiting you in the hospital. We loved your post. Email us and tell Katie to email us also.

Katie, Congratulations on being a big sister again! Send us a picture of you and your little brother. He is very cute and I love his name, even though you told me his name was going to be Zachary. =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hogan's Heroes? You two aren't old enough to remember that series, are you? Speaking of toilets, Cara - does your Dad still want rid of that out house? I bet you keep it after this experience! Our niece just returned from China where in rural areas she reported using a trench in the street! In public! When looking at your pictures Shiloh said "Jeff and Cara look happy." You really do, Matthew, too. He's beautiful! Can't wait till you're home! Your bathtub and toilets await your return, as do we! Love
Carrolls

11:00 AM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry and Diane just gave me yourwebsite yesterday, and I am so happy for all three of you. I wish I had even a small part of your patience. Your little son is a little doll and we wish you a very safe trip home. Sounds like it will be very soon!!
See you in Elk Point!
Gene & Patty Kjose

1:03 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff & Cara,
We are now at Blanchard, OK. We spent the night at Dan's In-Law's brand new home. They are really nice. I had met them this summer at Texoma Lake. I'm happy to get caught up on your daily logs & see the pictures once again. We hope Matthew is feeling much better by now. Having him sick must have been really hard on you, not being able to take care of him. We love you, and can't wait to see you all.
Love, Grandpa & Grandma Williams

11:16 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment