Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Baby Cody wasn't freaked out by the bunny.
Alex, Matthew and Cody with the Easter Bunny-Emma refused to be in the picture.
She says "the Easter Bunny FREAKS me out!"

Alex won an easter basket at the hunt too-they drew names for each age group.

Alex and his eggs, He really found a lot. The egg hunt is for 0-10 year olds and Alex turned
11 the day after the hunt.

Mattthew and his easter eggs at the prairie estates nursing home egg hunt.

One of my Dad's cow's had a calf but couldn't produce enough milk to feed it. So we have been helping out by bottle feeding it. We enjoy watching how fast a calf grows, his name is Socks because he looks like he is wearing white socks on his feet.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brent, Missy, Aubrey, Eli, & Nathaniel Copes said...

Glad you are posting again! I was starting to get worried about you guys! How are the boys doing? Are they all ready for school to be out. We get out in 2 1/2 weeks but I know up North you go a little later into June. Email me if you have a chance and update me!

8:42 AM, May 06, 2009  

Post a Comment