Monday, March 09, 2009

Alex with his second place trouphy for wrestling at South Sioux. Check out his glasses!
Jack got the same trophy but wouldn't let me take the picture.
All 9 Donnelly Grandkids together for Ben's (center front) 6th birthday!

Matthew loves to watch the coffee drip.

I left my empty bed to go wake up Jack and Alex for school and this is what I found when I came back. (That's my pillow!)

Doesn't he look sweet all cuddled up with Puffy the whale.


Jeff, Alex, Matthew and Ginny the dog made a snowman yesterday. Ginny kept chewing off the sticks they put in for arms.

Alex making the head of the snowman.



Alex placed 4th in Youth district wrestling, my nephew Ben placed second. They get to move on to regions next weekend.
Funny story.
Matthew and I went to Sioux City on Friday to go to the Social Security Office (not the funny part but hopefully three months after I applied I should get the boys' SS# so I can file our taxes) and the eye glass store. I need glasses for driving and watching tv-not reading (yet). So Matthew and I went into Eye Mart -the same place where I got Alex's glasses. I told Matthew "make sure I don't pick out the same ones as Alex has." Guess what we did anyhow, so now we match.
Matthew wanted to get a pair of pink ones-he hasn't stopped talking about it since he tried them on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Cara, you must be so proud of your beautiful boys! Have you been to the Nasekos' blog? They adopted Karina from #4 in January. They've run into some problems applying for Karina's SS card, and since this is something you've done recently, maybe you could read their post and have a suggestion?
http://storeygraceinperu.blogspot.com/

7:45 PM, March 09, 2009  
Blogger Diana said...

Hope things are looking up for you these days.

Just wanted you to know you've been nominated for an award over on my blog. Come on over to claim it! :-)

9:29 PM, March 13, 2009  

Post a Comment