Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!! THE BOYS' SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS FINALLY CAME!
I CAN DO MY TAXES NOW!



Words of Advice for parents of internationally adopted children: Make sure you tell your child where you can pinch someone who isn't wearing green on St. Patrick's Day BEFORE they go to school! (We told them before they got on the school bus, I can just imagine the phone calls we would have gotten).


Matthew knocked on the bathroom door while I was in there a couple nights ago. I said "What is it?" He replied "I need some privacy here!" and I was the one in the bathroom.

Alex used the word "Actually" in a sentence the other day. His English is pretty good, in fact sometimes he talks so fast we have to stop him and tell him to slow down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM, March 19, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter!

12:50 PM, April 12, 2009  

Post a Comment