Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ukraine Adoption Journey #2 Trip #2 day #13 November 9

I didn't do much today, I cleaned out the suitcases, worked on some embassy paperwork and convinced Jack to let me wash his clothes. It can be hard for newly adopted kids to get used to having more than one outfit. He has worn the same thing since Tuesday, but I talked him into washing it today. Then I sent him off to visit his Grandfather and his Aunt in case we don't have time to do it tomorrow. We will hopefully be leaving on the train tomorrow night-that is if the passports are in Odessa and we can get the deregistering thing taken care of. We also need to get Sasha checked out of no.9. I visited him today, he beat me at checkers. We also need to look into some savings account that Jack has. Hopefully, we will get everything done tomorrow. I am meeting Vanya at the train station at 9:17, that's the time he told me. So pray that everything gets done tomorrow and that the passports are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment