Thursday, November 06, 2008

I just remembered something I saw yesterday and it is a good thing. Amazon.com had a Christmas idea list on-line. They mentioned that they are working with manufacturers to stop selling kid's toys in packaging that could survive a fall from space to earth. They are trying to eleminate all the waste and frustration that comes will the current packaging. Amazon wants all those ties, clips and extra plastic eliminated. Way to go Amazon! I know I needed scissors, pliers and a knife to get some of Matthew's birthday presents out.
I like to shop amazon.com. There stuff is usually cheaper and many times you can get free shipping. I think you can even order groceries-not perishables-from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArtworkByRuth said...

There you go thinking like an American again LOL! Soooo sorry you have yet another delay! Praying for the hearts to be moved and a FIRE to be lit! God Bless!

2:50 PM, November 06, 2008  

Post a Comment