Friday, November 07, 2008

Ukraine Adoption Journey #2 Trip #2 day #11 Nov 7

Today was a great day!
I started out a little depressed about having to be here so much longer and not getting Sasha. I showered and started packing so we could move to our new apartment. Then Vanya called, he said something weird happened. The lady who told us we had to wait until Thursday to get the document we need. She has decided to do it. So I have it and we should be home by next weekend. I'll fill you in soon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Great News! I've been watching for a post all morning.

Take care, Donna

11:35 AM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger Debora Hoffmann said...

Praise God!!! I am thrilled for you. God is working it all out. I was so sad for Sasha--he must be so excited to leave the orphanage. Woohoo! You'll be home together soon!

11:42 AM, November 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!!! I am going to get my wife and kids back after all! Matthew and I were beginning to wonder. :)

Love, Jeff(Papa) and Matthew.

11:56 AM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger Diana said...

Hooray! This is wonderful news!!

12:22 PM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger Rob, Dana, Murphy and Jack! said...

Good deal!!

Jeff and Matthew...how are you faring at home without Mom?

1:08 PM, November 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great news. We are looking forward to your safe return to USA and having your family together at last.
The Erickson's

2:41 PM, November 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News!!! I hope it all goes well, we can't wait for you to get back to South Dakota!

Love you all,
Tory and Vanessa

6:28 PM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger Alan said...

What a relief for you. Glad for your pleasant surprise.

8:23 PM, November 07, 2008  

Post a Comment