Monday, October 06, 2008

Another funny Matthew thing!

Matthew and I were at the store getting snacks to take to the boys. He wanted a small bag of chips. Chips here do not come in the same flavors as at home. They do have Lays brand but flavors such as bacon, ham, mushroom, and caviar. Matthew wanted the caviar chips, I told him he wouldn't like them but he insisted. Later at Sasha's Matthew took a bite of his chips and said that they were gross. I told him to give them to Sasha if he didn't like them. He handed them to Sasha and said "Here you can have my cherry chips." The picture does look like tiny cherries on a cracker. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Aimee said...

Cara-thanks for information on flights. I'll look into it. 3 boys, WOW! We'll have 3 girls, total, maybe come back next year for another. Really wish churches would encourage international adoptions more. Thanks again.

12:12 AM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment