Monday, October 06, 2008

A praying mantis that we found at no.4.

Sasha and a friend being goofy.

Day 41 Sunday
Not much excitement today, I vacuumed and made banana bread. We visited both boys and went to a going away party that the Italian family threw for the 2nd graders at no.9. It rained as we were leaving the orphanage which Matthew enjoyed. He loves wind shield wipers-especially big ones like combines and buses have. He was able to enjoy it until the bus got to full and we couldn't see past the tushies in our faces.

Matthew has given up hope that we are going to take him home. So now he is asking
our "roommates" will you please take me home to the farm?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Dana, Murphy and Jack! said...

Today is the 6th...hopefully the judge will get this all taken care of soon.

I finally updated. Just pictures. No write up yet. I still have to do August's!

It's rainy today. I looked at the 10 day forecast and it says 50's the whole time. Not happy about that. One day is even 49! Of course that's the day we do our church pictures.

The last time we did church pictures we were auditing in Beresford and I ran through a patch of hail with the company van and went in the ditch. I had to pee before I left Beresford and the bathroom was busy so I decided I could wait until I got home. As I slid in the ditch and thought I was going to wet my pants I decided to never, ever wait to go to the bathroom again! It was Rob's birthday and we went to Little Italy's for supper and I had one glass of wine and couldn't drive home. I'm not thinking I'm going to forget that day for a long time!

5:46 AM, October 06, 2008  
Blogger Diana said...

Ouch...that hurts...

Hopefully the judge will get with it and get this mess taken care of very soon so all of you can come home.

7:35 AM, October 06, 2008  
Blogger Tami said...

We'll be praying that the judge gets your court date scheduled. Living in limbo is awful...especially in Ukraine. Hang in there.

7:49 AM, October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment