Monday, January 05, 2009

We had a nice New Years Eve. We went to our good friends Randy and Trish's. They have a grown daughter and two daughters around Jack's age. They are sweet hearts! We took my two neices (9 &6) and my nephew (5 months)along with us. We had lots of fun-even though it is getting hard to stay up past ten o'clock-but we made it until one.
On Saturday Jack and Alex wrestled in a Pee Wee wrestling meet. Jack will be to old for these next week when he turns 15 but it is good practice for him. Matthew was supposed to wrestle too but he refused. In fact we pulled him out of wrestling practice too, he doesn't like practice but maybe next year when he is in Kindergarten. Jack wrestled the same guy three times, the kid weighed 12 pounds more than Jack but noone else his age showed up. Jack won once so he got second. Alex wrestled five times, he never got pinned. He got fifth place, he is really strong but needs to learn a few moves. He is wrestling kids who have been wrestling for 4 or 5 years. I love to watch the little guys wrestling-the 5 and six year olds. They are so cute! My nephew Ben and our neighbor boy Luke are adorable to watch. Ben got second and Luke got first.
The boys started back to school today, I was happy. I was able to finally get back to my work. Matthew will start a new babysitter on Wednesday so I will be able to work full days instead of half days while he is in Preschool.
Matthew said a couple of cute things, maybe I can remember them..................
We made Cinnamon rolls (you know the kind from the can) Matthew called the boys to eat " Boys the casserolls are ready!"
I know there was one more I wanted to remember..........Oh well maybe tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment