Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where does he learn these things?

This morning on the way to preschool Matthew said something several times but I didn't understand him . Finally he said it louder with his finger in his ear "May I hear it tease?" Then I got it! Translation: Will you turn up the radio please?



Matthew knows his phone number now and he knows we live in South Dakota. He can spell papa, mom, cat, dog, on, off, and no. He can almost spell hotwire.com---he loves the song on their commercial h-o-t-w-i-r-e hotwire.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meridith said...

Matthew, you rock! Amazing! I just got up to date on the happenings in your family! Wow, congratulations! I will eagerly check in to keep up on your developments to bring home the boys. Prayers, of course.

Meridith

9:21 AM, March 03, 2008  

Post a Comment