Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am soooo convinced that God is leading our journey. First he led us to Matthew after three appointments at the old NAC. When we adopted Matthew we knew that he was the third live birth of his biological mother but we didn't know where his siblings were or anything. So we prayed that if Matthew's siblings needed us that the Lord would lead us to them-which he did. Then he blessed us with missionaries in Odessa to help us "be in contact" with Vasya(the oldest brother). They are great, they e-mail us pictures, tell us what he is up to and give him messages from us. Then he led us to our facilitator--another great blessing. Then the Lord made it possible for me to collect all of our documents in less than two weeks. Now He made it possible for our facilitator to get our dossier submitted before the quota was full for 2008. Plus He provided us with almost $1000 in donations so far to help us on our trip, we still don't have all the money we need but we have faith. God is Great!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Dana, Murphy and Jack! said...

Wow, you can tell it's adoption time! You have more posts in February than in the last few months! I'm going to have to start checking every day again!

You are sooooo right...God is good. I see it more every day as I look at my daughter and see what He's done for me.

I'll be praying for all five of the Norby's (six if you include the only daughter!) :)

11:31 AM, February 14, 2008  
Blogger Tami said...

It is absolutely all in God's timing! I love it when He shows His hand in the details like this! AMEN! Can't wait to hear that you're on your way to Ukraine to bring home those brothers!

12:28 PM, February 15, 2008  

Post a Comment