Monday, December 07, 2009

New Photos
Katie and Grandma-My grandma moved to assisted living. They are having a door decorating contest for Christmas. Family member have to decorate the residents doors, so Katie picked the idea and we decorated with her help.
This was almost our Christmas picture

Matthew in his Christmas concert outfit.
Levi is wearing an outfit Matthew wore when he was three. Levi is 18 months. I didn't think Matthew was ever this small. (Levi looks mad but I think I startled him)

More concert pictures-you can't really tell but he is wearing cowboy boots.

Matthew's Thanksgiving paper for school. I am thankful for the cake my mom makes.

Another sleeping Matthew photo---I think he is adorable!

Alex working on his science fair project. He made a fruit clock. He didn't place but he got a 98%.

The boys in the go cart.

Matthew and Alex passed their fall swimming lessons!

Yes, another sleeping Matthew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment