Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2009
Grandma Audrey and the boys
My Grandma Myrtle and the boys

My Grandma Eileen and the boys

My Aunt Diane and Larry?

John John and the boys
(Matthew calls him John John because he is hard of hearing and everyone has to say his name twice to get his attention so Matthew thinks that is his name) =)


Matthew is a bat. I made the costume for my nephew Caleb a few years ago and Alex is a evil tree-NO that's what he looked like but he was a transformer. I know I am out of touch with boys superheros.

Matthew's Halloween art.

Luke (neighbor), my neice Emma and Matthew showing off their Halloween crafts they made before going trick or treating.

Otis doing what he loves to do..... lay next to my dresser because there is a heat vent under it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment