Thursday, September 18, 2008



No News. I have nothing to say. We won't have court on Monday but maybe next week, I don't know why we don't have it on Monday. No Vasya today, we walked there in the cold and wind but he wasn't there-actually there wasn't anybody but a few older boys there. We visited Sasha, he has a small cut under his eye from being hit by a slipper. I don't know what he was fighting about or over but I think he was fighting with Edik. If I had to guess I think they were fighting over a coat and Edik won. Edik had on a nice coat and Sasha had an old windbreaker on. We would buy him a new one, but the orphanage will keep anything we give him and I am hoping it will get warmer.
We had arranged for Era and Olga-twins who were adopted by a family in Co in August to call our cell phone when we were at no.9. The kids were so excited to talk to them, even a few teachers got in on the excitement. They were all smiles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

I am always anxious to hear how your day went. We come in to work and the first thing we do is see if you or Jeff have posted anything.

Thank you for sending all of the pics. It helps me visualize what you guys are seing. I have enjoyed seing Sasha's drawings. Sounds like he is anxious to come to the US. I can't wait to meet them.
Good luck next week! Lots of warm wishes from home/AaLadin!

12:24 PM, September 19, 2008  

Post a Comment