Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Ready.....We have been getting things ready. The bunk beds are cleaned and put up--we still haven't gotten the mattresses in from the truck but maybe tonight. I have all of Matthew's clothes packed, some of mine and almost everything we will need except for Jeff's clothes. We have a house sitter, my Dad will be taking care of the dogs, and I went and bought school supplies for the boys while they are cheap. It is crazy how much the price of glue and pencils etc. goes up after school starts!

Matthew didn't want to go on the trip UNTIL I told him that taxi drivers sometimes drive on the sidewalk and train tracks in Ukraine. Now he wants to go right away. I am not looking forward to the crazy drivers-but I am armed with two packages of Dramimine.

We want to thank everyone who helped us financially with donations. We couldn't have done this without your generosity. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment