Friday, July 18, 2008

OUR DOSSIER IS SUBMITTED!!!
Our dossier was submitted on Wednesday, they said it should be processed (approved) by August 1st. Our facilitator asked for an August appointment, they said they doubted they could squeeze us in, but would most likely be scheduled for September.

Now for some more exciting news! My sister Laura gave birth to a 7 lb 14.5 oz baby boy today. His name is Cody George Robinson. He is 21 inches long, has very blond hair and blue eyes. He has two very proud big sisters. I will try to upload a picture tomorrow. Hopefully in a few more days I will have news about my sister Angie's baby.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We have an August submission date. I can hardly wait. I hope you get your appointment soon. Remaining hopeful!!!

7:32 AM, July 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEH!!!!!!!!!!
Cindie

3:16 PM, July 20, 2008  

Post a Comment