Friday, February 01, 2008

Febraury 1, 2008
Happy Birthday to my loving husband Jeff!!! Today is Jeff's birthday, Matthew and I already baked him his cake-angel food with stawberries and cool whip. Matthew wanted to eat it as soon as it came out of the oven.

Well, I have almost all the paperwork. I am still waiting for our marriage license from Nevada. I don't know what is taking them so long--I even included an prepaid express mail envelope so it would get here sooner. I was able to collect, notarize and apostille 21 documents from various places in a little over a week. I would love to be able to ship them off to Ukraine tomorrow, but I can't without the marriage license.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Rob, June and Christopher

9:43 AM, February 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!
I've been praying that you'll be able to adopt Matthew's two big brothers. Hopefully by your next birthday you'll be a family of five!
Mary Lou

12:40 PM, February 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cara,
Send me an e-mail. I may have a funding site to help with your adoption. I am so glad all of your paper work is coming along. Maybe we will be traveling at the same time. Our dossier has just been submitted as well.
ckwolff@hughes.net

4:56 PM, February 01, 2008  

Post a Comment