Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Court Day!!!
The last step in Matthew's adoption was to have him "re-adopted" in South Dakota.It doesn't have to be done but it will make life easier for Matthew. All of the documents from Ukraine can be filed away and now we have everything in English. We went to court, answered about twenty minutes of questions, and in three weeks we should have a SD birth certificate for Matthew. Then we (Jeff, Matthew, my sister Laura, my parents and I) went to Edgar's old fashioned Soda Fountain for treats. Now we can start working on another adoption, I am pretty sure we are going to go back to Ukraine as soon as we can save up a lot of cash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob, Dana, Murphy and Jack! said...

Congratulations! Man do I miss Edgar's ice cream! :)

12:56 PM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment