Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16, 2005 6 weeks already

I can hardly believe we have been gone 6 weeks already. Our original plane tickets were for tomorrow, it is a good thing I changed them last week. We are still waiting for our court date, possibly the first of next week. Two of the couples at the orphanage had their court yesterday. Neither of them had the 10 days waived. They said it was only 15 minutes long- I think I can handle that. The question is can I handle any more Ukrainian taxi drivers. We took one to the orphanage yesterday and I was horrible. Today we took the bus. Matthew has a chest cold and has been a bit cranky, but he was cheerful today. Now Jeff is getting his cold. We have been working on somersaults with Matthew, he won't do them by himself but if we push him over he giggles like crazy. Jeff wouldn't let me take pictures today because Matthew was dressed in all pink.

Yesterday Jeff washed some of our clothes in the bathtub. It may be a week before our jeans dry though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, pink is the new in color for men. I will make sure to buy Jeff a pink shirt for X-Mas. I hope you get your court date soon! We miss you both terribly and can't wait to meet Matthew.
Love, Laura & the girls

7:06 AM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, Cara,

Glad to hear that you and Matthew are doing well. Between June and your blog, I've been following your story just like I was still there.

You have to get over the color thing. The other day June sent me a picture of Christopher in an orange and green overall short outfit that was interestingly paired with a lovely pair of purple tights. Fortunately, June will have him on Friday and we will be the only ones to blame for his fashion faux pas from then on.

Good luck!

Rob

9:57 AM, November 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Laura, Real men wear pink!!!
Love,
Shannon

8:10 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment